Sigh. I'm not even sure what to write. I will say that I'm still hopeful that some things will change.
- all books in libraries will be removed from shelves and destroyed
- all independent toy makers, clothing makers, etc will go out of businesses
- we'll be left with nothing but mass-produced products from China
- millions of pounds of children's products will be sent to landfills
- prices will skyrocket due to testing costs accrued by companies
- and so on...
UPDATE - MomsRising just posted about the issue today right here. (and those mamas can get stuff done!) Thanks to them, you can send a letter to the CPSIA via the internet. Easy as pie. You've got no excuse now.