SheerWhimsy tagged me to list six non-important habits/quirks about myself. Here goes...
1. See that beautiful morning glory vine climbing up the wire in the photo above? I break out in a rash every time I touch it. It is the one single thing in the world that I have some kind of allergic reaction to and it is completely covering my studio. I can't bear to cut it back though, so I just avoid touching it.
2. I like to eat ice cream. Often. Especially in the bathtub.
3. I'm a very fickle crafter. One week it is sewing and the next it is jewelry and the next it is wood.
4. I'd much rather be hot and sweaty than cold and shivering.
5. We don't watch TV. Ever. We don't have any TV channels hooked up. However, we own three televisions (people keep giving them to us, perhaps to get us to watch them?) and use one of them to watch DVDs. The other two are in storage.
6. I see the beauty in the details more than on a grand scale. My husband and I will hike to a mountain top and he'll be in awe at the breathtaking view and I'll be sitting on the ground in awe over the tiny colored pebbles at our feet.